Welcome to Mobile Music For Kids, Inc!
“Education, Fitness, And Fun!”
Our program focuses on children ages 3 to 12 years.
We strive to meet the educational, health, and developmental needs of students through music and fun activities. Teaching subjects through music and fitness creates a more engaging and active learning environment for students. Important skills are developed through musical play, rhythms, exercise, creative movement and games. Our number one goal is to teach children in a way that they respond to, and allow them to have lots of fun while doing so.
Mobile Music For Kids, Inc:
- Teaches curriculum based topics in math, science, grammar, history and test-taking skills.
- Develops coordination and following directions
- Develops work and listening skills
- Develops perceptual and fine motor skills
- Develops literacy skills and concepts
- Develops concentration & critical thinking skills
- Promote physical, emotional, and social development and improve oral language skills.
- Builds character and self esteem
- Provides gross motor activities
Educational Fun With Music:
- Activity Songs & Dance
- Aerobics & creative Movement Exercises
- Arts & Crafts
- Brain Games
- Circle Time
- Cool Beats That Teach
- Famous Composers, Music Theory & History
- I Like Myself
- Musical Bingo
- Musical Games
- Musical Instruments
- Parachute Activities
- Ribbons & Rhythms